- 0 Comments
- Log In to Add to Favourites
August 16 2012
- Ben Dyson CBE, director of policy, commissioning and primary care at the Department of Health, who has had a pivotal role in developing primary care strategy under two successive governments. His current role means that he is uniquely positioned to give an update on the latest commissioning reforms and what they mean for the development of local eye care services
- Richard Carswell, interim chief executive of the AOP, will present the latest information on what is in store for contractors and performers when the National Commissioning Board takes over the GOS contract in 2013
- Jim Barlow, optical lead, NHS Commissioning Board Implementation Programme, will outline the latest news on Local Professional Networks and the input expected from LOCs to make these a valuable tool in moving eye health up the agenda
- Dr Richard Oliver, joint clinical director at Sheffield NHS Clinical Commissioning Group, will provide expert analysis of the work that LOCs need to do to get more local eye care services commissioned
- Edna Robinson, managing director of the Clinical Commissioning Community Programme and national lead for NHS Networks will set out how to truly ‘get connected’ in the new NHS.